Paul 'Morro' Morrison - Key Speaker
Audio of sessions:
Ian 'Watto' Watson - Key Speaker
- www.wattobooks.com - For copies of Watto's book "Every Bloke's A Champion...Even You". Here's what Morro has to say about it: "Watto writes like he lives – straight up, passionate and about as ridgy didge as you can get. This book is written from real life experience in a language the average punter can understand with stories we can relate to....It will fuel your heart and stir your faith – just like my mate Watto does every time I encounter him!"
- www.shednight.com - Join a network of men connected through Shed Nights throughout Australia. Watch the videos, read the blogs and find out information about Shed Nights.
Pastor Edgar Mayer - "Immersed in the Holy Spirit"
Darren Laudenbach - "God's Money Matters"
- www.GodsMoneyMatters.com - For Financial Boot Camp resources and radio sound-bites.
Matt Boulton - "Replacing the Dodgy Tools" & "Replacing the Angry Tools"
- "Changing Tools" - Blokes like to fix things. When it comes to our lives and relationships, we reach for the best tools we have in the toolbox - but how well do they really serve us? In Changing Tools, Matt explains how to walk free from the dysfunctional tools, habits, and behaviours which have become stuck to us, through finding the precision tools we’ve been looking for all along.
- "Circuit Breaker" - In Circuit Breaker, Matt offers a 10-session course which churches and community groups can present to provide real answers; setting people, couples and communities free from destructive patterns of conflict. The course is easy to present, with detailed facilitators notes and excellent product support at your fingertips.